Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Random stuff

Random facts about me.

1. I used to be a flight attendant
2. I have a serious addiction to coffee, designer handbags, and vampires!
3. I love to travel
4. I love fashion!
5. I am fitness bumb, I love to workout!
6. I have been to 27 of the US states, plus Canada, Mexico, and Italy
7. I am Irish
8. I am a huge fan of the History Channel
9. My first job was Pizza Hut
10. I am a huge bookworm
11. Jeopardy is one of my favorite shows
12. I am a dog lover
13. My favorite city on the planet is Las Vegas!
14. I love Wine and am a learning conisseour!
15. I would like to retire in Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment