Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic!


Have you read the books or seen the movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic? Very funny and the story of my life! The girl could be me! I confess, I am a Shopaholic! My New Years Resolution is to be more frugal and it is a hard one! I think it would be easier for me to loose 50 pounds! I LOVE shopping! You know how a drug addict talks about the high they get when they are using? Well, that is me when I am spending. I get a high! Like all other rational thinking is drowned out by the rush I get from shopping! I can seriously find something to buy anywhere I go. As much as I hate the outdoors, I bet I could find something at Bass Pro Shop! This is the only thing that has ever caused friction in my marriage. Jake is Mr. Frugal. Maybe that is why God sent him to me, to control my craziness! He keeps me conscious of what I am spending! So, anyway, I am trying to be frugal, I am clipping coupons, I am trying to stay on budget....we will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment