Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feeling helpless

There was a 6.1 Aftershock in Haiti this morning. Every since the earthquake, I have felt so useless. I mean I sent $20. to the Red Cross, but I wish I could do more. Here I am sitting in my comfy house, flipping through a fashion magazine and these people are in so much heart ache! Doesn't hardly seem right. But what else can I do? I so wish I could go there and do something more real. My heart breaks for these people. I so wish I could take away at least a ounce of their pain. I am just praying for Jesus, the only one who actually can take away their pain, to lay his hand on that nation in a major way.

No comments:

Post a Comment