Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Kate

There is a little girl who I have been following on Caringbridge for about a year who has a brain tumor. Her parents are actually friends of some people I went to HS with, which is how I heard about her. She is the same age as Wesley, 5 years old. After a long year of chemo and all kinds of things, they have come to a crossroads where they need to make some decisions on what to do. Please follow her page, http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate.

When I read these updates posted by her parents, my heart brakes. I can't even imagine being there shoes. To have a child with cancer. I know there are millions of families all over the world who deal with this daily. Thinking about this makes me not want to take a day with my children for granted. This family went from deciding preschools and getting ready for Kindergarten, to hospitals and treatments. I so wish we lived in a world were children didn't have cancer. I wish no one had cancer, but especially children.

No comments:

Post a Comment