Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

More questions

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
Haven't seen my natural hair color since I was 15!

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
Yes

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
If I had a million dollars, I could buy a perfect body!

4. Favorite magazine?
Shape

5. Bra style..lacey or plain?
sports bra at the moment.

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
A bra, which can be sexy and comfy! VS is the only place I will buy my bras!

7. Do you fake and bake?
Not much anymore, unless I have something coming up like a vacation.

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment