Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 things you may not know about me

1. I can sew! Really, I can! Kinda surprising since I am not very domestic!
2. I was on the Deans List in College
3. I love trivia. Jeopardy is one of my favorite shows! I know a lot of useless information!
4. I hate camping.
5. I once met Hee Haw star, Roy Clark. I went to Roy Clark Elementary in Tulsa, OK. The school donated money to a children's home he worked with and I was the one who got to hand him the big check, on stage, in front of the entire school!
6. I studied dance from age 3-17. I did ballet, tap, jazz, and the rockett dancing.
7. My all time favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn! Love her!
8. I LOVE Romie and Michelle's High School Reunion!
9. I had 10 Cabbage Patch Dolls as a kid!
10. I went to 5 different Elementary schools.

1 comment: