Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

NC

I am in the process of booking my trip to North Carolina! I am going in July! I can't wait! I love STL, but NC is my home! I am gonna fly into Raleigh and then my best friend Abby and I are gonna drive down to the beach and meet up with our friends Becca and Julie (High School pals)! How I miss them! I have been friends with all of them since the 6th grade! Abby and Becca were bridesmaids in my wedding (Abby was maid of honor)! Julie and I have always shared the bond of the same name! LOL! I am soooo excited! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. We are going to Hilton Head in April. I have never been to the East coast. It will be the kids first time to the beach. We are sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete