Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sarah


I have a few friends in my life, who I have actually known my entire life. My friend Sarah Gerke (now Mills) and I are two months apart in age and our dads were best friends as kids. She is the one who introduced Jake and I! She was a bridesmaid in our wedding. After 32 years, I can't believe Sarah and I are still friends. Most of our friendship was long distance. After my parents divorce, I moved to Oklahoma and then North Carolina with my mom and only saw Sarah when I visited St. Louis to see my Dad, Christmas and Summer. Then when I moved here, she was my only friend! Her and Jake went to high school together. The 3 of us shared a apartment together at one time! LOL! Anyway, I found this picture of my oldest friend and I and thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment