Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Bookworm

I have been avid Bookworm all of my life! I was reading 200 pages chapter books in the 1st grade! It started out with this series by Beverly Cleary called Ramona. Then by middle school I could absorb about 3 Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley High books in one day! My high school I was reading Stephen King and V.C. Andrews. I have also been a huge fan of the classics, Edgar Allen Poe, Victor Hugo, Nathanial Hawthorne, and Frank McCourt. I also loved the Little Women books by Louisa May Alcott. These days I will read anything! I currently have 33 books checked out from the library!

Right now I am reading a book called The Swan Thieves. It tells the story of a great painter who attacks a painting at the National Gallery in Washington DC. He is send to a psychiatrist who is also a painter. The entire books is trying to understand the mind of this man. I can't put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment