Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My kid?


Ok, I love Wesley to death, but we are as different as night and day! If hadn't carried him for 9 months, I would question he was mine. First, he looks nothing like me, he looks just like Jake. His personality is also very different from mine. The only thing about him that is like me is that fact that he is outgoing, unlike Jake. However, that is were the similarities ends! He is extremely cautious, afraid to try anything! I am a always ready to try something new! He hates change and I get bored if things stay the same too long. He is super anal and I am not at all! He is organized and particular and I am fly by the seat of my pants kinda person. Wonder who he take after???? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment