Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

5 more

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?

Yeah, I hit my high school boyfriends dog. He didn't die, but had a broken leg. In my defense, it wasn't the first or last time he got it, he was a car chaser.

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
depends if I have scissors near by.

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
Because I was always the only girl, I always got my own room! My brothers had to share!

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Depends on what I was wearing or eating.

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Punky Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment