Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to know you questions

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
Every two weeks

2. When is your birthday?
Aug 10

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
Most of my blogging friends ARE my friends in real life.

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
George!

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
I would be a bit taller.

6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day

7. Do you have pets?
2 dogs, Golden Retriever (Zoe) and a Standard Poodle (Benson)

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Just myspace, twitter, and facebook. I would give up myspace cause I am never on it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment