Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

My 3rd child!

So, the kids were gone all weekend to my dad and step moms and it was nice, but I never truly get a break when they are gone, because I have my 3rd child, which is my mom. Sometimes taking care of her is just as hard as the kids! I know it isn't her fault and I don't blame her, but I still get super annoyed, to the point that I start getting angry at her. So today, the kids went over to a friends house for a few hours and I went to Starbucks to read, just to get away from her! Some of the things that annoy me about her have nothing to do with her being disabled, but more personality things, the reasons I moved out in the first place, when I was 19. But it is worse now cause she has the disability on top of it all! Ugg!

No comments:

Post a Comment