Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Walking on Sunshine!

The past 3 days have been awesome and tomorrow is gonna be another awesome, sunny day! It was 60 degrees today and we were outside all of it! I can't tell you how this weather has changed my mood and spirits! I feel uplifted and joyful! Even my kids feel it. They have loved playing outside! We are buying the swing set from our neighbors who are moving and I can't wait to get it so the kiddos can play on it! The only downer is Jake has been working so much, he has hardly been able to enjoy it. At least he was home most of today and grilled some chicken! I am praying that Winter is over, for good. I have seen it get cold in March and April, but I hope not this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment