Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Running

In the past 6 months, I have become a runner. I never thought I would be one. Even in HS when I played soccer and our coach would make us run laps, I hated it. But, for some reason I decided to give it another chance. I have been a avid walker for many years, so I started with just a walk/jog combo, then gradually was able to run! I am not fast at all, but I love it! I love the feeling of challenging myself and setting goals! I love the way running clears my head after a stressful day. I love the way I feel mentally and physically after a run. I think I have become at running addict! LOL! I am running my first official race on May 23rd, a 5K. I am hoping to pick up as many 5K's and 10k's as I can this Summer and do a Half Marathon in September. My goal is to do a Full Marathon (26 miles) in April of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment