45 of the Most Random Things You Never Need To Know About Someone
Begging your forgiveness ahead of time. Because I have bloggy-block, so you get this. You're...uh...welcome.
1. What is your name spelled backwards? E-I-L-U-J
2. What did you do last night? took care of my kids
3. What was the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? ITunes
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No!
5. When was the last time you swam in a pool? Last summer.
6. What are you wearing? t-shirt and Jake's boxers
7. How many cars have you owned? about 10
8. What is the type of music you dislike most? Childrens Music!
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes! Of course!
10. Do you have cable? Yep
11. What kind of computer do you use? HP laptop
12. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Of course! I grew up before caller ID!
13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Sure!
14. What is the furthest place you ever traveled? Italy
15. What's your favorite comic strip? Family Circle
16. Do you know all of the words to the national anthem? Sure do
17. Do you shower in the morning or at night? Bath in my jacuzzi tub at night!
18. What is your favorite pizza topping? Black Olives
19. Chips or popcorn? popcorn
20. What cell phone provider do you use? Verizon
21. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No
22. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No,I have issues with beauty paganets
23. Orange juice or apple juice? Orange
24. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? My kids
25. Favorite chocolate bar? 3 Muskateers
26. Who is your oldest friend and how long have you known eachother? Sarah, we have been friends since we were born!
27. When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? over the summer.
28. Have you ever won a trophy? as a teenager, for dance
29. Favorite arcade game? Miss Pacman
30. Ever ordered from an infomercial? Yes, one time I ordered a bunch of 80's music cds!
31. Sprite or 7-UP? Sprite
32. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes
33. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? medicine
34. Ever thrown up in public? yes
35. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Already found true love, so I'll take the cash, please.
36. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah, I feel in love with Edward Cullen at first sight!
37. Spongebob or Jimmy Neutron? niether
38. Did you have long hair as a young kid? In high school
39. What message is on your voicemail machine? The is Julie Potter, leave a message
40. Where would you like to go right now? a beach
41. What's the name of your pet? Zoe and Benson, dogs
42. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? My purse has, wallet, lipstick, cell phone, and some other odds and ends.
43. What kind of tennis shoes do you have? Nike
44. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My aunt
45. Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny? Bugs!
And now you can close this screen and regret not being able to get those 3 minutes of your life back.