Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tired Mommy

Ok, so I am trying not to complain about tax season this year. Not when millions of people are out of work. Thank God Jake has a job and tax time is what keeps his firm running the rest of year! And really, up until this week, it hasn't been too bad. But, I am now starting to get tired of it. He has worked 12 hour days for the past week and this will continue non-stop until April 15th. The kids are driving me nuts! Wesley is like a teenager with his attitude problem and Patrick wines all day! My mom calls me every 5 minutes and the dogs are fighting (play fighting, but still). My house is a wreck all the time! I am about to pull my hair out! I am glad to hear the temps will be warmer later this week, then maybe I can get everyone outside!

1 comment:

  1. For the last two year, we have not bothered a CPA until October. I am trying to do my part to help the CPA wives out there.

    ReplyDelete