Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

3 Things

3 Things

3 Places I have lived
1. Tulsa, OK
2. Greensboro, NC
3. St. Louis, MO


3 Best Friends
1. Abby
2. Becca
3. Allison


3 Favorite foods
1. Seafood
2. Italian
3. Irish

3 Best places I have visited
1. Italy
2. Las Vegas
3. Washington DC


3 Favorite bands
1. Flogging Molly
2. Dropkick Murphy
3. Aeromsith


3 places I would rather be right now
1. Ireland
2. Myrtle Beach
3. NYC


3 places my ancestors are from
1. Ireland
2. Germany
3. Scotland


3 Most important people in my life
1. Jesus
2. Jake
3. Tie between Wesley and Patrick

3 Favorite hobbies
1. Traveling
2. Reading
3. Facebook


3 Favorite books
1. The Hiding Place, Corrie Ten Boom
2. Angela's Ashes, Frank McCourt
3. Les Miserables, Victor Hugo


3 Favorite movies
1. Avatar
2. Angela's Ashes
3. The Princess Bride


3 Things I am looking forward to this Summer
1. Beach with the ladies!
2. Great Wolf Lodge with the family
3. My birthday


3 Favorite stores
1. Amazon.com
2. Women's Closet Exchange
3. Target


3 Things about me that may surprise people
1. I can sew!
2. I am a huge bookworm (most people know that though)
3. I graduated college on the Deans List (for those people who think I am a dumb blonde).


3 Favorite TV shows
1. Vampire Diaries
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Tudors


3 Things I have planned for today
1. Laundry
2. Walmart
3. Playing with the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment