Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Race Day tomorrow!

I am so nervous about my race tomorrow. I wonder why? I am as prepared as I can be and its a very non-competitive race. I guess its just the unknown. My friend already picked up her packet with the map and said the track seems kinda hard! Praying all well go well! I am sure it will. God will guide my steps, literally! I'm praying for peace in my heart!

Several years ago, I was in a car accident and injured my knee. I went to see a Orthopedic surgeon who told me that as long as I never became a runner, I wouldn't need surgery. He basically told me that running was a bad idea with my knee. Well, I have been running for about 6 months and actually my knee hurts less! Goes to show doctors don't know everything thing and God heals!

No comments:

Post a Comment