Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

questions 5/16

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
My Coach shoes (not really hanging)

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Soccer in high school


3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Ladybug?


4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
I don't really suburn too much. That's the one part of me that is not Irish! LOL! I guess I have enough native american in my blood that I may get a little pink, but usually I just tan.

5. Are you happy?
At the moment, yes.


6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
I don't really get too annoyed with abbreviations....probably because I use them a lot.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
Yeah, I love St. Louis, except in the Winter. I wish I just had a Winter house somwhere warm. Otherwise STL is a awesome town!

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
nothing really

No comments:

Post a Comment