Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need a new hobby

OK, so I know this is a typical thing for Moms, especially stay at home moms, but I am feeling bored. I feel like every day is exactly the same as the last one. Nothing every changes. I love being home with my kids and wouldn't have it any other way, but I need something new and exciting in my life. My best friend and her sister just did up this great wedding guide for St. Louis. They are both SAHM's and I can imagine it was exciting, not only for the book itself, but to have something new in their day to day lives. I need something like that. I need a new hobby or something to do to cut into the day to day. I am a big reader and this hobby helps. But, I think I need something else too. Something that maybe brings out the creative side of me. Hmmmm, maybe a art class at the community college. Or, some sort of project that is all about my interest, not my families. One thing I am looking forward to when both kids are in school, is getting a part time job. Not for the money so much, but for the outlet. I want to get a fun one. I am really into Wine, so maybe I will work in a Wine Shop. Anyway, I am rambling. Here are some things I am interested in, maybe I can go from there in my search for a hobby.

Reading
Wine
Travel
Fashion
Ministry
Fitness
Music
Art
History

2 comments:

  1. Julie, do you like to be crafty? My outlet is craftyness...making jewelry, crochet, cross stitch, painting ceramics or wood, sewing, scrapbooking...maybe you can take up something like that. Good luck! I find myself getting bored quite often...lol..even with all I have on my plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, I find their is a differance between busy and exciting! We are both very busy, but that doesn't mean its exciting! I used to desgin clothes and sew, maybe I can take that up again.

    ReplyDelete