Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Working women

So, here is the deal. I love my kids. I have been blessed to be home with them for the past 9 years. I love that Jake's income is enough that I don't have to work. That being said, I love my job. I got a part time job at a store at the mall in September. I work 10-15 hours a week. I make minimum wage. It's not a ton of money, but I love it! I love the feeling of going to work. I love having a little extra money to spend on myself, no questions asked. I have been getting my nails done since I have been working. One of the things I can spend my paycheck on. I work with great people who make it fun. Not sure if I'll ever work full time again, but I like working like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment