Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Snow.

Today we got 12 inches of snow. Tonight and tomorrow, they are calling for the coldest temps in 20 years. Negatives! I hate Winter. When I was a kid, I loved snow. But, as I grew up, I realized it's just a pain. Having kids makes me appreciate it a little. I hate driving in it or being cooped up. I hate the freezing temps. It hurts my bones. However, in times like this, I think of the people who don't have warm, cozy houses to be in and hot food to eat. I used to volunteer at a local food pantry and got to see first hand, the need.  I want to get out and help these folks again! I want my kids to help cause they tend to take it all for granted. The have no clue that people don't have heat and food!

No comments:

Post a Comment