Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014

Been awhile since I've blogged. Gonna do it more this year. It's Jan 2014. I love New Years. I love the feeling of starting fresh. In 2014, my New Years Resolution is to learn to love myself more. I lost a ton of weight. Like 40 pounds. But, for some reason I still hate my body. I'm training for my first full marathon and hoping that will help me love my body. I want to stop beating myself up. Gonna love the body God created!  

I'm learning about health and nutrition. What's good and bad for my body. So, gonna be blogging about that. Blogging about my marathon training too. Also trying to work on my bucket list so some of that stuff too. A bit of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment