Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Year of Leadership!

So, last week I was elected Vice President of our school districts Early Childhood, Moms Club. I figured after 6 years of this club serving me, its time to do my part for the club! I am very excited about being on the board and giving back to a great club. I am also involved in MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). I have been with them for about 6 years as well. Well, after prayer, I have decided that I will take up the co-chairperson position alongside another member for next year! I definitely prayed about it because that's two leadership positions at one time. But, God made it pretty clear about both and he will give me the strength to serve both the way I should. I have really have a heart for mothers, espeically ones with small kids and these are two great groups of ladies that I am thrilled to be a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment