Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.
Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!
1. What is your occupation right now? Domestic Diva
2. What color are your socks right now? None
3. What are you listening to right now? SunnyPatch
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Gazapacho beans
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, my first car was a stick.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My aunt
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course! :D
8. How old are you today? 32
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball, Soccer, and UNC Basketball
10. What is your favorite drink? Coffee or Hot tea
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, since I was 15!
12. Favorite food? Pasta, Seafood, Thai, Eastern Indian, and Southern American
13. What is the last movie you watched? New Moon, for the 10th time!
14. Favorite day of the year? St. Patricks Day!
15. How do you vent anger? Cry or Run
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie and Cabbatch Patch Kids
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Both
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of course.
20. Who is most likely to respond? No clue
21. Who is least likely to respond?
22. Living situation? With husband, two boys, my mom, and our dogs.
23. When was the last time you cried?
Friday at our church's passion play, Alive Again! Remembering the sacrifice my savior made for me!
24. What is on the floor of your closet right now? Shoes and probably some dust bunny's
25.. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Sarah, Valerie, and Marie
26. What did you do last night? Watched the basketball game (pissed that Duke won) and then went to bed, wasn't feeling well.
27. What are you most afraid of? Something bad happening to my kids.
28.. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? not a big hamburger eater, but when I do eat them, I like cheese.
29. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retrievers and Boxers.
30. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
31. How many states have you lived in? 3, Oklahoma, North Carolina, and Missouri
32. Diamonds or pearls? Both please!
33. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs cause they smell so good.