Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Cloud has been lifted!

I am so glad it is finally warm outside! Oh how I love the sun! After the dark days of Winter are over, I really feel as though a cloud has been lifted of my head! I can breath again! I am in a such better mood and can be myself again! I hate Winter so much and it makes me so depressed. I just want to crawl into a little ball all Winter long. But, when the temps come up, the days get longer, and the sun is out, I am so happy! Will I ever be able to convince my husband to leave this godforsaken city and go someplace with warm weather year round? Or at least for the Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment