Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Been awhile

Havent blogged in awhile and trying to get back into it. Lets see, whats going on in my life. Jake is working his 13th tax season. He is at the same firm since college and is in management. Wes is in the 3rd grade and loves school. He plays ice hockey and is a little obsessed with it! He is getting into music and starting piano lessons soon. As a musician and music lover myself, this makes me very happy. Patrick is taking gymnastics and will start Kindergarten in the fall! Mom still lives here and driving me crazy. Taking care of her is very hard. I actually hate it. I am hoping to go back to work in the Fall, not sure what I'll do. Thinking something in fitness since that's what I love now. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment