Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I am doing what I can!

My mother in law dies of a heart attack at 54 years old. My own mother has a stroke that leaves his paralized at 53. In the past four years, my husband and I have had to deal with things that honestly, we are too young for. We should be dealing with these things when our parents are in their 80's, not 50's! Our children should have their grandparents at their weddings. In the past weeks since my mother in law's death, I have been thinking. I don't want my kids to have to bury me at 54 years old or be taking care of me at 53. I don't want them raising their small kids while dealing with this. I have always been pretty active and eating ok, but latley I am more determined to do what I can to make sure my kids don't have to go through all this at such a young age! I am on a personal campaign to eat better, exercise more, and do everything I can do live longer. If not for me, but for my boys. I know that stuff can still happen. I could die is a car wreck tomorrow, but I am gonna do everything I can anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment