Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Dreaming a little

Although there is no way I would ever wanna go back to school (just paid off my last student loan), latley I have been thinking it would be fun to do something in fitness. I would love to be a personal trainer or a workout instructor. I have really turned over a leaf in exercise in the past 4 years, even completing 3 half marathons. I so wanna help other people reach fitness goals and learn about diet and nutriton and taking care of their temples of the Holy Spirit. Praying God can use me someway in this area, even if it isn't a career change. I keep thinking of things I will do when the kiddos are both in school full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment