Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back!


I can't even remember the last time I blogged. Update on life. We are good. Jake is almost done with his 12th tax season and am I happy about that. He was promoted this past fall and still loves his job. The kids are good. Wesley is playing hockey and is loving it. He is a bit obsessed. He is super excited the St. Louis Blues are in the Stanley Cup playoffs. He is finishing up 2nd grade too! Can't believe that. The biggest news is he has commited his heart to Jesus and is gonna get water baptized on April 29th! Patrick is 4 and so fun. He is my fun and silly kid. He has one more year of preschool before heading off the Kindergarten. He is getting ready to start playing soccer for our church's league. Mom is good. Not much has changed with her. Taking care of her has its ups and downs and can get very tiring sometimes, but the Lord is my strength and he is seeing me through it all. As far as me, well I am ok too. I am running my third half marathon on Sunday and after will start training for my very first 26.2 full marathon, which will be in October of 2012! I know I can do it because "All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me!". Hopefully, I can keep up with the blogging a little better now. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment