I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! God is so good to me! But, here to name a few of the main ones.
1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He gave his life so I could have life and not only that he guides me by the hand through this world, while I am waiting to get to the next one! He is my rock my strength and my reason for living!
2. For my awesome husband who is a faithful loving man. He still makes me feel like Cinderella, even after 8 years of marriage! He is an awesome father and a wonderful provider!
3. For Wesley and Patrick, my sweet little boys. They are the light of my life! They are healthy, strong, good kids. What a blessing to have a hand in what God is doing in their lives!
4. My extended family and friends. Especially, my dad and stepmom, my mother in law Pam, my Aunt Jill, Jenny Lape, Karen, Allison, Katie, and all the amazing friends and family who have blessed my life. Also for my church family and my brother and sisters in Christ!
5. That my mom is still here, almost 3 years after her stroke! God is good!
6. For living the the greatest nation on earth and for for all the men and women willing to sacrifice so much to protect it!
7. For financial provision that God has given us. In this economy, I do not take for granted that Jake has a good job, our bills our paid, and we are doing OK with money.
8. For running! What an amazing thing God has lead me too! It has changed my life more than I can say! I am thankful God has given me the physical ability to be a runner too!
9. For the little things like a cup of coffee in the morning, a pretty beach, colorful Fall leaves in Missouri, all that fun stuff!
10. For the call he has given my life to go out and preach the gospel of our Lord, without fear!