Welcome!

Welcome to the world of Julie, where life is crazy but wonderful all in the same!

St. Louis, Missouri!

St. Louis, Missouri!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Scary stuff

So, I love Halloween! It is a fun holiday for kids and adults! I love the idea that you get to be something differnet for a night. However, I must say this year I will be glad when its over! Wesley is terrified of everything! We can't go to Target without him freaking out over all the decorations! Everywhere he looks he sees scary faces! We went to the Grants Farm Halloween thing the other night and he was freaked out by the spooky music on the train! I guess its the age. He hasn't really been this freaked out in years past. Patrick on the other hand, must be too young to be scared, because it doesn't even faze him! Today Wes had a accident at school because he said the bathroom was haunted for Halloween. He was freaked out be the decorations! I mean how scary can they get at a Elementry school! I am ready for the fun and happy Christmas stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment